Enter MyAlerts — our notification service that allows you to define when and why you receive alerts. Whether for one or multiple devices, setting up these alerts takes just a few clicks in AerPort.
Being fully customizable, you’re able to select:
- The events your alerts apply to
- The devices your alerts apply to
- The frequency of email notifications you receive
- Packet alerts — triggered when data use on one or more devices goes above or below a defined threshold
- SMS alerts — triggered when a device sends and receives insufficient SMS or SMS in excess
- De-registration duration alerts — triggered when a device remains offline and unregistered to the network after a specified amount of time
It’s always smart to be prepared, and if you think you’re going to need more than 2 alerts per SIM card each month, you’ll be happy to hear that we also offer MyAlerts Plus.
MyAlerts Plus – The Best Way to Ensure You’re Notified at Every Crucial Event
With MyAlerts Plus, you’ll receive an additional 10 alerts per month that you can customize to suit your needs. These alerts can be applied to a single device, or throughout a group of devices — it’s your choice! With a wider assortment of options and no setup fee, MyAlerts Plus will keep you updated on the usage of your devices.
For detailed instructions on how to use the MyAlerts widget to create, edit, and delete alert profiles, view our Support page.